How about a Scripture Reading Club, where we study a scripture as a group?

[Closed]

Building further on the idea shared by @sandeep-gmail

How about a Scripture Study Circle, where we study scripture as a group?

Idea is to pick up a scripture or spiritual book - any of the major Upanishads,  Geeta,  Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna, Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda, Vigyan Bhairav Tantra, or Om Swami ji's book.  I know it is a broad list.

We can do weekly online meetings.  Then we decide up to which section we will read through self-study, and then have a discussion.  

We can invite guest speakers also to speak with us to clarify.
-----------------------
Closing the post & we have a group for all those interested in WhatsApp to plan and take this forward  
Follow this link to join Scripture Study Circle Os.me WhatsApp group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/HWBgMUcQ3TS427uhvZi0Sn

Show 3 comments

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Great idea  Ravi ji 🙏  Infact I have earlier experience of scripture reading through whatsapp group by Swati. It was such an awesome experience! She expounded on Geeta & I felt so...happy to read and understand through her.  Will love to be part of such group ,as such I do not get to read much because of my work timings. 

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Thanks all for your interest. 

Follow this link to join Scripture Reading Os.me WhatsApp group:  https://chat.whatsapp.com/HWBgMUcQ3TS427uhvZi0Sn

We can discuss which scripture/book to pick up, and take from there. 

Show 2 comments

Please to comment.

Lovely idea I am in it  -pnkjsrvstv27@gmail.com

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Excellent idea. I am in. Adityashahi2268@gmail.com 

Please to comment.

What an Idea, Sirji !

Please to comment.

Jai Shri Hari! 

Great idea! I will love to join this club. 

Thanks.

Please to comment.

Lovely idea...please do share if you are initiating such a group, i would like to participate at beginners level.

Please to comment.

Wonderful idea Ravi ji. I would love to participate. Please do let me know if you'd like to brainstorm on this. Looking forward 🙂 

Show 4 comments

Please to comment.

Thank for this idea Ravi ji! I am looking forward to it. May be we all can connect online once to share ideas to make it happen and start. 🙂 

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Yes, please! This sounds like fun. Although I don't have much knowledge to impart but I would love to learn from others.

Please to comment.

Lovely idea. Timings might be an issue for me but will definitely try to join in 😊👍

Please to comment.

Good idea Ravi ji... I would love to join in... 🙏

Please to comment.

What a wonderful idea. Would be glad to be a part of it. 🙏🏽 
I can be reached at soanalimisra@gmail.com

Please to comment.

Excellent idea Ravi Ji. Count me in 😀

I can be reached at - bhattnalin9@gmail.com 

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

The community is here to help you with your spiritual discovery & progress. Be kind & truthful! Some pointers to get good answers:

Author Name

Author Email

Your question *