How about a Scripture Reading Club, where we study a scripture as a group?

[Closed]

Building further on the idea shared by @sandeep-gmail

How about a Scripture Study Circle, where we study scripture as a group?

Idea is to pick up a scripture or spiritual book - any of the major Upanishads,  Geeta,  Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna, Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda, Vigyan Bhairav Tantra, or Om Swami ji's book.  I know it is a broad list.

We can do weekly online meetings.  Then we decide up to which section we will read through self-study, and then have a discussion.  

We can invite guest speakers also to speak with us to clarify.
-----------------------
Closing the post & we have a group for all those interested in WhatsApp to plan and take this forward  
Follow this link to join Scripture Study Circle Os.me WhatsApp group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/HWBgMUcQ3TS427uhvZi0Sn

18 Answers

Great idea  Ravi ji 🙏  Infact I have earlier experience of scripture reading through whatsapp group by Swati. It was such an awesome experience! She expounded on Geeta & I felt so...happy to read and understand through her.  Will love to be part of such group ,as such I do not get to read much because of my work timings. 

Thanks all for your interest. 

Follow this link to join Scripture Reading Os.me WhatsApp group:  https://chat.whatsapp.com/HWBgMUcQ3TS427uhvZi0Sn

We can discuss which scripture/book to pick up, and take from there. 

Lovely idea I am in it  -pnkjsrvstv27@gmail.com

Excellent idea. I am in. Adityashahi2268@gmail.com 

What an Idea, Sirji !

Jai Shri Hari! 

Great idea! I will love to join this club. 

Thanks.

Lovely idea...please do share if you are initiating such a group, i would like to participate at beginners level.

Wonderful idea Ravi ji. I would love to participate. Please do let me know if you'd like to brainstorm on this. Looking forward 🙂 

Thank for this idea Ravi ji! I am looking forward to it. May be we all can connect online once to share ideas to make it happen and start. 🙂 

Yes, please! This sounds like fun. Although I don't have much knowledge to impart but I would love to learn from others.

Lovely idea. Timings might be an issue for me but will definitely try to join in 😊👍

Good idea Ravi ji... I would love to join in... 🙏

What a wonderful idea. Would be glad to be a part of it. 🙏🏽 
I can be reached at soanalimisra@gmail.com

Excellent idea Ravi Ji. Count me in 😀

I can be reached at - bhattnalin9@gmail.com 

Page 1 / 2
Related Posts

4y ago

Gayatri Sadhana

A lot can happen with daily practice of the gayatri mantra invocation.

3y ago

The Right to Die

Is a graceful voluntary exit better than dragging on with an unbearable life?

6y ago

The Ancient Science of Mantras

Do Mantras work in this day and age? Can the energy of a mantra help you realize your goal?

3y ago

The Book of Kindness

How to Make Others Happy and Be Happy Yourself

7y ago

Kundalini — An Untold Story

The origin of kundalini goes back to the most ancient Puranic lore beginning with Shiva and his consort...

Let go and breathe in the real you

Join the kindest community, where personal failures & victories are celebrated and inspiration & happiness is shared

EXPLORE View All