When is new book coming out, especially divine souls working closely with om swami?

I want to read more and more books by Om Swami, Sadhvi Vrinda Om, Swami vidyananda, Sri Devi Om, CEO of Sadhana app Priyanka Anand, Medha Shri(editor of os.me), Pankaj kumar(CEO of os.me), Komal Om(Minion of om swami), Meera Om(Mrs Funny bone of os.me)? When is atleast one of them releasing new book and on what topic?

Show 2 comments

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

Hey hey! It's too kind of you to call divine soul, Abhijit! Anyone under the umbrella of Om Swami is blessed and graced upon! Just the mantra Om Swami alone is sufficient, and members of this amazing spiritual family os.me are liberated under his wings. We are all blessed! 

Maybe one day I should pen down some episodes of Om Swami, the unconventional entrepreneur and founder, as I know him 🙂 

Show 5 comments

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

There were couple of books Swamiji mentioned in 2019 or so that he had signed up for with the publisher re his himalayan sadhana/experiences and another on Sri Hari based on Bhagavat Katha he did (available on Youtube channel). This is per what I remember, however, I think due to sadhana app and other efforts, the books seem to have been delayed.

Jai Sri Hari 🙏

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

If meera ji is writing a book I cant guess what will be the book name 😊🙏 but it will be definitely very very interesting 🤗❤️

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Can I write one book Abhi ? And book name will be “म्याऊं मौसी की करामतें” 😉

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

If you want to know and read about God's wisdom in today's era , I recommend you to read "A Thousand Seeds of Joy: Teachings of Lakshmi and Saraswati" where author Ananda Karunesh channeled messages from Goddess Laxmi and Goddess Saraswati. Ananda Karunesh (a.k.a. Sanjay Nawalkha, Ph.D.) experienced a Zen awakening at the age of 19 which opened the door to an expanded spiritual awareness. He has engaged in meditative and spiritual practices for the past 35 years. He is currently working on additional books in the Ascended Goddesses Series with Goddess Parvati, Goddess Kuan Yin, and Goddess Tara. He works as a Professor and Chairman of the Finance Department at the Isenberg School of Management, University of Massachusetts, Amherst. He is also an author of financial modeling books in the area of fixed income markets. ( Amazon book link : https://www.amazon.in/Thousand-Seeds-Joy-Teachings-Saraswati/dp/B078HF88ZB )

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

The community is here to help you with your spiritual discovery & progress. Be kind & truthful! Some pointers to get good answers:

Author Name

Author Email

Your question *