When will Sadhvi Vrinda ji's new book be released?

[Solved]

In His birthday discourse, Swamiji mentioned of a new book by Sadhvi ji. I'm wondering if anyone knows what the name of the book is and when it will be released? I can't wait to get my hands on this new book!!

4 Answers

Jai Sri Hari! This book by Sadhviji, given to Him on the 27th of November as a Stuti to Him is a limited edition as it will only be available at the Ashram. If you ever get the opportunity to go there, I would recommend getting it for sure! Her writing is indeed sublime and surrendering. 
But as for the question, I’m afraid it won’t be released, at least not across the Ashram fence! 

I think He mentioned that it is not for sale online and is only available at the ashram.

It will never be released on any online platform or any marketplace. Only Limited copies are available at the Ashram. This is all I know. It’s sad right! 

Guru Stuti

A sublime path to surrender and Divine love

by

Sadhvi Vrinda Om

Related Posts

4y ago

Gayatri Sadhana

A lot can happen with daily practice of the gayatri mantra invocation.

3y ago

The Right to Die

Is a graceful voluntary exit better than dragging on with an unbearable life?

6y ago

The Ancient Science of Mantras

Do Mantras work in this day and age? Can the energy of a mantra help you realize your goal?

3y ago

The Book of Kindness

How to Make Others Happy and Be Happy Yourself

7y ago

Kundalini — An Untold Story

The origin of kundalini goes back to the most ancient Puranic lore beginning with Shiva and his consort...

Let go and breathe in the real you

Join the kindest community, where personal failures & victories are celebrated and inspiration & happiness is shared

EXPLORE View All