Which book you have read OR buy recently?

I have recently purchased Maa Anandmayi's book written by a disciple of her called "Maa Anandmayi's Lila Katha" having 5 parts at a very very low cost. If One wants to buy, kindly contact Sushil Tambi ji whose details are given at https://os.me/short-stories/one-stop-destination-for-spiritual-books/ . The book detail video can be seen at https://youtu.be/wCyFI4xdRcI . Which book you have read OR bought recently?

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

Art of communication by thich nhat hanh 

Show 2 comments

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

I bought The Conquest of Suffering by P. J. Sahar a few days back as its paperback was available for huge discount and The Intention Experiment by Lynne McTaggart.

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

I am reading Swamiji's book on mediation A Million Thoughts together with the one on mantra The Ancient Science Of Mantras and his book of kindness. Fascinating, all of them. 

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

I recently bought the books The Rainmaker written by Sadhviji and several others and We have no idea: a guide to the unknown universe written by Jorge Cham and Daniel Whiteson. Of the two I finished reading the former and I'm currently reading the latter.

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

The most recent book that I bought is Sadhak Sanjeevani. It is humongous commentary on the Bhagwad Geeta by Swami Ramsukhdas - 1296 big pages with small font. Swamiji has explained each shloka in great detail. However hard I try, I can read only 2-3 pages (or shlokas) at one time due to heavy explanation. 

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

"They lived with God" by Swami chetanananda

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Complex PTSD: From surviving to thriving

Dopamine Nation: Finding balance in the age of indulgence

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

I just read the Biography of Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji by Professor Sahib Singh.

And a novel named Aughad by Nilotpal Mrinal which covered topics like Role of Muscle in Politics and caste discrimination to ground roots, in rural areas.

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

I also want to mention one of my favourite books. It is about a person with severe mental illness (schizophrenia) who went on to achieve quite a lot. As someone with a healthy mind and happy go lucky attitude towards life, this story blew my mind, that someone could be this disturbed and manage to get a hold on their life and make it so successful and inspiring. Her Ted Talk is also worth watching.

The Center Cannot Hold: My Journey Through Madness
Book by Elyn Saks

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

I am reading Swami Vivekanand's commentary on Patanjali's Yoga Sutras ! It is amazing and gives insightful view of yoga and the world. still reading  , building up my conviction in Yoga and the eightfold method of Maharshi  Patanjali 

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

I am reading The Wellness Sense by Om Swami and Letting Go by David Hawkings. 

I just finished reading Heart of Success and When All is Not Well by Om Swami. 

I wish to read Mastery by Robert Greene and Antifragile by Nassim Nicholas Taleb next. 

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

I have purchased recently in Kindle (i almost stopped purchasing physical books long back for the convenience of carrying them digitally and to be eco friendly) the following two books which are autobiographies of the spiritually evolved authors.

1. Living with kundalini by Gopi Krishna.

2. Towards the silver crests of the Himalayas by GK Pradhan

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

The community is here to help you with your spiritual discovery & progress. Be kind & truthful! Some pointers to get good answers:

Author Name

Author Email

Your question *