How do you remember your guru? I mean how do you worship him daily with devotion?

How do you remember your guru? I mean how do you worship him daily with devotion?

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

This is the funniest question, Vishrut Ji. I am still giggling. lol!

Regardless, here is my sincere answer to your question: The truth is exactly the same as your breathing, do you remember to breathe? Do you require a reminder to live and breathe?

You have a deep devotion, surrender, and pure love in your heart for your Guru, which is why you accept your Guru. You don't need a reminder, your existence itself becomes Guru's blessing. Your every breath is devoted to worshiping him.

गुरुर्ब्रह्मा ग्रुरुर्विष्णुः गुरुर्देवो महेश्वरः
गुरुः साक्षात् परं ब्रह्म तस्मै श्री गुरवे नमः
गुरुर्ब्रह्मा ग्रुरुर्विष्णुः गुरुर्देवो महेश्वरः
गुरुः साक्षात् परं ब्रह्म तस्मै श्री गुरवे नमः 🙏

Sending all my love and respect. 💓🙏

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

There's a particular practice which can help. Right before sleeping and after getting up, sitting on your bed, imagine the radiant face of your guru at the crown of your head. This has been mentioned in some tantras (I can't recall exactly) as well as mentioned by Swami. You can also visualize offering flowers to his/her feet, etc.

Besides, some 1-2 yr ago, I also started a practice of offering my obeisance to all the Siddhas roaming out there before sleeping.

But it should be taken care that it is done with bhaav and is not made a mere dry ritual.

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Keeping Him in स्मरण 24×7........

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

You can hear Devotional bhajans of the deity u connect to in voice of Bhajan singer u can relate to and imagine your Guru as that deitie.

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

मुन्डे मुन्डे मति भिन्ना।

जीतना दिमाग उतनी सोच।पहले कई लोगो ने जिन्होने आत्माक्षात्कार पाया हे ।उनमे से ज्यादातर लोगो ने कुछ न कुछ लिखा हे।वो पुस्तके पढने से हमे बहोत सारी बातो का ज्ञान मिलता हे।यहा ज्यादातर लोग आवेशात्मक टिप्पणी करते दिखाई देते हे।इन्सान की सोच मे गहराई  होना जरूरी हे।आध्यात्मिक पठ बहोत कठीन हे।आपका अपना नसीब भी होना चाहिए तभी आप कुछ पा शकते हो।जो इन्सान दील की गहराई से ईश्वर को पुकारेगा वो जरूरत कुछ न कुछ उसकी कृपा प्राप्त कर शकता हे।

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

1. I mentally touch his feet every morning and say thank you for everything, I love you and please let me remember that you are my only reality.

2. I do my Pooja and chanting everyday 

3.I offer him everything I eat 

4. I talk to him a lot during the day

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

I chant his Name ❤️

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Everyday, once after I wake up and before I go to sleep, I remember GuruShri Om Swami Ji.

Before and after meditation, I seek for his blessings and throughout the day, I remember his teachings.

In other words, I try to keep him involved in every aspect of my life.

As Sona Om Ji has pointed out in the first answer "You don't need a reminder, your existence itself becomes Guru's blessing. Your every breath is devoted to worshipping him".

In the early stages of Guru Bhakti, this may take a conscious effort but after a while (very short while), it will become your second nature. Your guru will forever will in you whether you consciously worship or not.

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

I think by bothering him with my silly stories, demands and fights.

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

🙏, Guru Raghavendraya Namaha Hari Hi Om,

I follow the life principals said by my guru, that's my daily namaskara to him

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

The community is here to help you with your spiritual discovery & progress. Be kind & truthful! Some pointers to get good answers:

Author Name

Author Email

Your question *