Is it too much to expect healing

Is it too much to expect healing from swamiji after going through "Om Swami As we know him", "The book of faith", "The rain maker", especially when the suffering is the major hurdle in the sadhana and everything else is tried and failed? Is it selfishness?. When such miraculous things are let known to the world, is it greedy to have expectations? 

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

Healing is inevitable!! Whether you expect it or not! 

Life screws us all, but love finds us all;)

Love will find you and you will be healed! 

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

Dear Sathya...if you can drop expectation, then healing is what you will be left with 🙂 .. I truly 100% mean it 

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

We all deserve healing Dear Sathya. In my personal experience, true healing happens deep within the innermost part of ourselves. 

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Healing can and does happen, especially emotional healing. I am not sure what healing you are referring to.

But to heal, you must become a recipient for it by decluttering your life, doing good for others and trying to make your mind take a back seat, including expectations. Some degree of surrender is also needed, that if healing doesn’t happen, it’s still okay.

Then grace flows and healing is inevitable.

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Yes. They also have to work under the laws of nature. They themselves are free but they cannot make other person free or healed unless the person is whole heartedly devoted towards them.You can get several examples from book. 

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

The community is here to help you with your spiritual discovery & progress. Be kind & truthful! Some pointers to get good answers:

Author Name

Author Email

Your question *