What is that one quality that made you fall in love with Swamiji?

If I ask you to mention one quality that made you fall in love with Swamiji. You might not be able to pick a single one; because Gurudev is that bright, shining light in our lives. And to pick one quality will be rather difficult; but if you ask me, I would say; the way he conveys his teachings had a great impact on me. Like, some things which he mentioned in some of his videos; I had heard it earlier, but only when the words came through his mouth I have started to put things to practice but earlier they would just lie in one of the corners of my mind.

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

How do I ever answer this beautiful question, without tears? ❤️❤️😢

I felt His unconditional love when I saw Him for the first time, (this life) in Bangalore! ❤️ He was in black robes.

My story is here : (How He found me)

https://os.me/short-stories/celebration-of-beloved-swamijis-birthday/

Then He smiled at me. My soul immediately recognised who He was! Was I able to speak? No...Instead, tears trickled down my mortal eyes, one by one 😢 I knew I reached Home ❤️

"When you are in love, you just know"

~ Om Swami 

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

Trust that runs deeper than everything else. 

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Unconditional belongingness. 

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

His existence and mere presence:)

Show 2 comments

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Short answer - He is my love, my identity, my Creator and my Home :)) 

Basically, He is everything to me 🙂

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

For me, It's his commitment towards the path of truth. I have never met anyone( other than swamiji) in my life who always speaks the truth. I have met many who speaks the truth most of the time, but he is the only one who ALWAYS speaks the truth. That gives me hope that it is possible and motivates me to work towards that. This is the one quality that attracted me to him.

The second quality that makes me fall in love with him is his unbound compassion. The way he walks, the way he speaks, the way he writes, everything is soaked in compassion and love. and recently, when I got a chance to meet my beloved master, the way he looked at me and accepted me despite knowing everything about me, it's impossible for me to describe that moment but I surrendered to his will at that very moment.

All Glories to Swami ji alone 🌼🌼🌼

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

His simplicity ☺️☺️ 

Show 2 comments

Please to comment.

Add a comment

1. His Love/Compassion/ Non Judgmental
2. Truthfulness
3. Selflessness

Show 2 comments

Please to comment.

Add a comment

You are right; it is too hard to pick only one.  But, his humility stands out for sure—also, his unconditional love.  I was moved to tears just today as I was meditating and realized that He loves us just as much as we love Him.

Show 3 comments

Please to comment.

Add a comment

In the movie Matrix, they all reverentially look at Neo and keep repeating awestruck. "He is the ONE".

Show 2 comments

Please to comment.

Add a comment

compassion

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

1. TRUTH.

NO ONE OUT THERE TELLS THE TRUTH THAT STRAIGHT FORWARD, ONLY TRUTH WHETHER SOMEONE LIKES IT OR NOT.

You asked only one but I have second one also.

2. NOT FORCING HIS VIEWS ON OTHERS.

HE JUST TELLS THE WAY, YOU DO IT. NOT LIKE OTHERS THAT DO THIS AND THIS WILL HAPPEN. HE ALWAYS SAYS DO IT AND EXPERIENCE YOURSELF.

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

The first thing that attracted me to him, was his faith and conviction in the Divine but what made me fall in love with him is that, he makes everyone feel that they belong!

Show 2 comments

Please to comment.

Add a comment

To be honest i nvr tried even to know what attracted me to swami. It is his presence that's enough to melt me like a small candle in front of giant yagna. One incident though i can share in short, once he stopped, just to bless me and if u hv seen him walk u will understand wat m saying. I mean he had no reasons to do tht but still he is so compassionate tht he blessed me. His nature of loving us all equally and his patience with us is something i want to imbibe. But one quality,  i can't pick as m not capable of knowing lord at all.

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

The community is here to help you with your spiritual discovery & progress. Be kind & truthful! Some pointers to get good answers:

Author Name

Author Email

Your question *