Who is your pick for #TheBiteChoice?

Picture this scenario:

Someone/something/some situation is biting you psychologically/physically/spiritually/physiologically.

Which member's post(s) would you choose to read in order to alleviate this discomfort?

Who is your #bitechoice?

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

He is still your brother

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

I would recommend the following ( in no particular order)

1) Meera Om for her humorous and simple style of writing.

2) Hetal Sonpal( if  not from his posts then from the books that he recommends).

3) Akshay Om for his honest heart wrenching and gutsy articles.

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Well the bite expert on os.me is @surekha 😉 So if I am hungry, I am running to her.

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Komal keeps biting my brain, my choice is none but her!

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Imaginging a scenario where a shoe is biting me, I need you to write a fashion post ASAP about shoe bites. Also,

When is your birthday?

Show 3 comments

Please to comment.

Add a comment

First answer to your question is " divine number" and second answer to your question is me. Thank you for asking a wonderful questions.

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Thank you sai kholo ji for asking a wonderful questions. I hope my answer satisfied you.

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

The community is here to help you with your spiritual discovery & progress. Be kind & truthful! Some pointers to get good answers:

Author Name

Author Email

Your question *