Aren't People Hypocrite (Real Hypocrite)?

Jai Shri Hari,

Back then when Swamiji introduced Paid Membership thing on OS.ME, People straight out criticised him (some even compared him with all Babas out there who are working for money etc.)

Swamiji even wrote a post about that. (It is old, You can find it if you search a bit.)

But Now when people are writing posts here and earning through the same platform...

And there's no single post till now praising him or even thanking him for that... (Sorry in case if I missed but I haven't seen any.)

4 Answers

I am very grateful for os.me, it is part of me and in my heart all the time. And I am sure the same applies to many. We will never know what the critics are thinking now. 

I think many people have expressed their gratitude:)

I have written a couple of posts about the beauty of os.me, feel free to search:)

And the beautiful thing is that Swami sees everyone’s heart.

I don't think we are here to judge others.

You see.... I have one more point-

• A Saint asks for alms/monetary help on road (traditional Bhiksha of Hinduism/Buddhism/Jainism) - Bhagwan ne do haath diye hain, kama ke Khao... Hamne kaha tha sant Bano ?
  • Saint earns for himself and lives in his own not-so-simple but comfortable home/ ashram - kehne ko sant hain sab tyag diya hai fir paise, Ghar, car - ye sab kyo chahiye

Means kuchh Karo jeene nahi denge! 

However fault may not be completely of people themselves.... but many are - probably conditioned 

Jai Sri Hari.

Related Posts

10y ago

The Meaning of Surrender

Surrender is a form of acceptance and you can surrender like a kitten or a monkey. Which one are you?

8y ago

When will My Bad Time End?

"Why does this always happen to me?" This is the most common question people ask when tough times eclipse their lives, when adversity gnaws at their happiness.

10y ago

The Value of Love

No one offered Love any place on their boats, except one. Who? Read the story.

7y ago

An Attitude of Happiness

Count your blessings and light the lamp of happiness in your heart. Let it fly, let it float. Let go.

10y ago

A Meaningful Life

In a machine, the smallest gear is as indispensable as the biggest one. You are as important as anybody else.

Let go and breathe in the real you

Join the kindest community, where personal failures & victories are celebrated and inspiration & happiness is shared

EXPLORE View All