Has Swamiji and his ashram people got vaccinated?

[Solved]

Has Swamiji and his ashram people got vaccinated?

3 Answers

Jai Sri Hari. I was in the ashram, and I know there was a vaccination drive conducted nearby where many people got vaccinated. We don't know the exact status. Just curious about the intention behind the question.

I can't comment on Swamiji or other ashram's residence vaccination status, best to ask about it via email to contact.omswami@gmail.com

But, I'm sure that Sri Hari Bhagavan hasn't been vaccinated yet :). I think that's his nice choice, better to stay unvaccinated so perhaps fearful human stays away from him :).

Jai Sri Hari 🙏

Ashram residents are vaccinated.Abd who questions Bhagwan?

Related Posts

10y ago

The Meaning of Surrender

Surrender is a form of acceptance and you can surrender like a kitten or a monkey. Which one are you?

8y ago

When will My Bad Time End?

"Why does this always happen to me?" This is the most common question people ask when tough times eclipse their lives, when adversity gnaws at their happiness.

10y ago

The Value of Love

No one offered Love any place on their boats, except one. Who? Read the story.

7y ago

An Attitude of Happiness

Count your blessings and light the lamp of happiness in your heart. Let it fly, let it float. Let go.

11y ago

Be Grateful

Be grateful for all of life's colors; that's what makes life worth living. Stop complaining.

Let go and breathe in the real you

Join the kindest community, where personal failures & victories are celebrated and inspiration & happiness is shared

EXPLORE View All