Show your love and gratitude to our beloved swamiji on his birthday!

[Closed]

Jai Shri Hari!

I offer my obeisance to that lotus feet 🙏🏻

Happiest Birthday to my one and only Swamiji🖤

I offer myself completely to you, Oh! Mahadeva I surrender at your lotus feet...🙇🏻‍♂️

Even though I have not got any chance to meet you in person or get initiated by you, I have hope and faith that you will definitely not let me down. 

I express my infinite gratitude for all your grace that showers on all of us till this day. I am thankful for all your books and videos that are transforming millions of lives spiritually.

I don't know how to write a poem or don't have any kind of spiritual experience to share on a post. Please, forgive me for all the mistakes that I have done so far and Be with me everytime to show me the right path🥺

Please share all your wishes, experiences and express your gratitude to our beloved swamiji below.

PS. I forgot to add the lovely Sadhana App in my gratitude list. Thank you so much for gifting Sadhana App to the humanity, Swamiji 🤗

Thank you.

Om Namah Shivaya!

Har Har Mahadev!

Related Posts

10y ago

The Meaning of Surrender

Surrender is a form of acceptance and you can surrender like a kitten or a monkey. Which one are you?

8y ago

When will My Bad Time End?

"Why does this always happen to me?" This is the most common question people ask when tough times eclipse their lives, when adversity gnaws at their happiness.

10y ago

The Value of Love

No one offered Love any place on their boats, except one. Who? Read the story.

7y ago

An Attitude of Happiness

Count your blessings and light the lamp of happiness in your heart. Let it fly, let it float. Let go.

10y ago

A Meaningful Life

In a machine, the smallest gear is as indispensable as the biggest one. You are as important as anybody else.

Let go and breathe in the real you

Join the kindest community, where personal failures & victories are celebrated and inspiration & happiness is shared

EXPLORE View All