Will you join me in a Prayer for Swami? - 7 AM IST - 7th Feburary

[Solved]

We have all read Swami's post on the loss of his father and how gracefully Swami dealt with it. We were at the Ashram during Christmas, and he blessed and initiated so many people.

https://os.me/make-hay-while-the-sun-shines/

I struggled to figure out how to express my love and gratitude to my Swami.

The only thought I had was of Shivpreet's Singh's bhajan.

"What kind of lamp can I light for the one who lit the sky with stars? Oh, Nanak, light the lamp within."

Raghunath by Shivpreet Singh (feat. Rajhesh Vaidhya) - YouTube

The answer came like a flash. Let's all meditate at one particular time and pray to Mother Divine to shower her energy on Swami. Swami is the divine, but he wears a mortal dress, which also needs periodic care. I hope mother will transmit all our love and care to our beloved Swami and tell him how much his children care for him.

Details: Monday 7th February: Time 7 AM to 7:15 AM IST.

Action: Simply meditate on mother divine in whatever form you like, showering her love and grace of Swami. Focus on mother's divine light completely covering Swami.

I wanted to share because I know many of us feel helpless as we see our Guru pour his life into making his children and Sanatana Dharma prosper. I thought this would help us channel our energies at the same time.

Disclaimer: Just want to add that this is simply a volunteer initiative. The ashram or the BL Team is not involved. Just our way of praying for our Swami.

28 Answers

Thanks Akshay sharing this beautiful thought and initiative. I will definitely join in 🙏🙏

We are in, Thank You For Taking Initiative 

🙏

🌼

Great idea. A group meditation with visualization of mother divine's light to fill Swami ji with love.
Will join. ps: Collectively it will reach different scale (as per pin prick effect explained by Swami ji)

Akshay bhai, beautiful soul you are...yes will be there a min before and join via BL with all of you:-)

Thank you for your initiative

Thank you so much sir for initiative. I was just now sitting with my eyes red due to crying and nking what possibly i can do to share prabhu's pain. And your post came in. His leela. 

7th Feb- 7AM. Done. I request you all to join. 

I'm in....Thank you for initiative and also thank you you think for us also. It will be all of us pleasure.

Thanks akshay bhai. I am also in.This is really a great tribute to offer our condolences and prayers🙏🙏🙏

Thank you for this beautiful thought, and taking this initiative Akshay...I am in 👍

Great initiative, Akshay Bhai! I am most of the time in Swamiji’s thought after Swamiji’s post yesterday. Swamiji is Lord Vishnu’s incarnation. Swamiji has already taken care of Pitashree. I am in for your initiative, Akshay.🙏 

Thank you for the initiative . Let's send our love and care to the one who loves and cares for us the most 

Yes Absolutely! Akshayji.. perhaps you could select a guided devi meditation for us from youtube, or you can give us some direction on how to do the meditation and we all would do that with our favorite form of Mother Divine. I imagine the process, would be more powerful if we all do it in the same way.

How thoughtful of you dear sir.

I am definitely in 🙌

Thank you so much Akshay ji, I will surely join 🙏

Thank you for taking a great initiative.

Jai Sri Hari!

Page 1 / 2
Related Posts

10y ago

The Meaning of Surrender

Surrender is a form of acceptance and you can surrender like a kitten or a monkey. Which one are you?

8y ago

When will My Bad Time End?

"Why does this always happen to me?" This is the most common question people ask when tough times eclipse their lives, when adversity gnaws at their happiness.

10y ago

The Value of Love

No one offered Love any place on their boats, except one. Who? Read the story.

7y ago

An Attitude of Happiness

Count your blessings and light the lamp of happiness in your heart. Let it fly, let it float. Let go.

10y ago

A Meaningful Life

In a machine, the smallest gear is as indispensable as the biggest one. You are as important as anybody else.

Let go and breathe in the real you

Join the kindest community, where personal failures & victories are celebrated and inspiration & happiness is shared

EXPLORE View All