Anyone using wildr? World’s first troll-free social network by Swamiji?

[Solved]

Anyone using wildr? World’s first troll-free social network build under guidance by Swamiji?

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Hey Everyone! Thanks for your love and support, we are very grateful! 

We'll make sure the os.me community knows as soon as the app is available for the public to use 🙂    

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

I got to know about Wildr after the launch of SwamiJis website. It was on invite only basis so I didn't think about it much and forgot completely in a few days. After seeing your comment I applied to be in the wait list.

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Eagerly waiting for the launch:)

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

wow this is so interesting. thank you for sharing. I did not know about it.

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Even I joined the waitlist a few days ago 😄. The app is also there.

Please to comment.

I have also joined the waiting list

Please to comment.

ohhhh I did not know about this! Thanks so much for sharing. I have joined the waiting list and I am looking forward to find out more about it. 🙏🏽

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Today I got know about wildr (wildr.com). And came to know that it is World’s first troll-free social network build under guidance of our beloved swamiji. But it can be accessed through invite only. 

Please to comment.

Joining the waitlist now. 

Please to comment.

Feeling goosebumps 😊😊

Thanks vyas ji for sharing 🌺🌺

Please to comment.

The community is here to help you with your spiritual discovery & progress. Be kind & truthful! Some pointers to get good answers:

Author Name

Author Email

Your question *