I promise it will make ur day....

I hope u will make 6 spare minutes for this video.

https://youtu.be/z2c9ZGPNzKc

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

6 mins????? I can attain samadhi in that time!! I am off to meditate 😉

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

Dil bdaa hei. rucha ke joote dhoondo.uski mummy bulaao

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

ॐ सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः ।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः ।
सर्वे भद्राणि पश्यन्तु ।
मा कश्चित् दुःख भाग्भवेत् ॥
ॐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः॥

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

🤣😂

Me nd Meera maa would like to join live meditation classes.      Tapori meditation🤟🤟 Yo-Yo.....  Get samadhi in just 6 minutes😎  full contentment...

I just heard u deleted insta. 

You have become smart like me.... 🤙 chalo achi sangti ka asar to hoga hi...😜. I also have deleted most of my social media and feel best. 

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

🙏, i hv seen good n bad of maids.

Yes, i had two maids, one for house hold work  and another for cooking 

House hold maid, took loan for her daughter's college fees and ek ek Paisa repay kardiya. Later, i gave back money to her 

Flip side, cooking one 😬

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

The community is here to help you with your spiritual discovery & progress. Be kind & truthful! Some pointers to get good answers:

Author Name

Author Email

Your question *