What is the small luxury you are giving yourself today?

I am giving myself the luxury of uplifting music today. 💕☺️🙏

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

Chai with Sugar 🙂.

I generally drink chai without any Sugar to give company to my wife as she is prone to diabetes(she had gestational diabetes 5 yrs ago). 

Show 2 comments

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

🙏, Watching nature 🌈

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Medu Vada sambar with a generous helping of chutney. 😀 

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Drinking jeera pop

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Chhole Bhature 😌

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Showing no compassion to anyone. Compassion is hardwork.

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Dance on saiyyan in between patients🙃

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Watching Anime after a long day at work

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Cold coffee and desi macaroni 😋

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Golgappe. 😁

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Corn Chilly Garlic Cheese Toast + Cold Coffee 😍

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Already had luchi (puri) in the morning... also my mom is bringing some sweets and kaju for me.. waiting for those😄

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

The community is here to help you with your spiritual discovery & progress. Be kind & truthful! Some pointers to get good answers:

Author Name

Author Email

Your question *