What is the Zoom Link for Write to Mindfulness workshop?

Updated: The Zoom Link for Write to Mindfulness workshop will be updated here on November 25, 2022. 

The link for Zoom Meeting: 

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/82780231655?pwd=bGdJclNqSmRpMTNYdW1pcHlyVDdUUT09

Meeting ID: 827 8023 1655

32 Answers

Best wishes for a successful work shop Medha.

I would love to participate in the workshop. I journal every day but I struggle to feel authentic in my writing. I feel like what I put on paper is a glorified version of how I feel and manage life. It would be amazing if I could learn some tools to help me bring authenticity to my writing.

Dear Medha, I would like to participate in this workshop to improve my writing skills and eliminate procrastination. I am not good reader and writer. I am hoping that it will help me in these areas. Thanks for organising it. Warm Regards, Mohit Gupta

I would like to participate to learn to express myself clearly and write effectively

I need to learn to be mindful and have tried meditation and doing a course on mindfulness but nothing seems to work. Probably I do not know how to apply the knowledge.  This write to mindfulness seems to me an exciting tool which could do the trick. 

I would like to participate in this workshop to learn to navigate the daily challenges through writing!

I’d be glad to join 😊

Hi need help to write better. Want to learn from someone who has been successful. I do write in my journal every day. To overcome the initial  intertia is a big challenge. when i write in depth it is so therapeutic. There is so much clarity in my mind.  Kindly include my name is the session.thank you

I am interested in joining Medha

Taking a dive for sure! Thanks

I have been wanting to break through my inner block to start writing in different domains of life both career and personal life. I think this workshop would just help me to overcome that and get started on this personal desire of mine.

I would like to participate in the workshop.

I would like to participate and know more about it. Excited to be a part of it.

This sounds great! I am super interested!!

Page 1 / 3
Related Posts

3y ago

The Secret of Great Communication

Here are three magic words that can take your communication skills to an entirely different level.

9y ago

How to Get Rid of Impure Thoughts

The mind is like a monkey, forever hopping from one place to another. It's not pure-impure or good-bad. It just is.

1 year ago

The Upside Down Tree

Bhagavad Gita verse 15.1 ~ A common understanding

11y ago

Life is Like…a Movie

Human life is like a movie. What sort of movie it turns out to be is in your hands. You can be the actor or the spectator, or both, perhaps.

1 year ago

One of the Many Mothers….

The inside story....only some drops

Let go and breathe in the real you

Join the kindest community, where personal failures & victories are celebrated and inspiration & happiness is shared

EXPLORE View All