Are you ready for the group writing project?

[Closed]

If you want to be part of the group writing exercise, leave your name below. Some details are in today's newsletter, some will be sent to you upon your confirmation. I am excited, are you? 

The thread will close soon, limited spots. So hurry and drop your names below! 

Show 3 comments

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Wow! Let’s do it. Details soon. 

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Excellent idea !! Please do include me . Would like to know the timings as we have a working week over here . 

Please to comment.

Yes!😊 I will love to get this experience! 

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

I would love to be part of this group. Loved your idea. 

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Yes, i am in, exited

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Kindly count me in

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Kindly count me in 🙂

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

I would love to participate. I haven't worked on group exercises so far, I haven't done writing prompts either, I am excited.

Please to comment.

Yes I am in

Please to comment.

Sure. Extremely keen and enthisiastic about it. Praying deaperately that i am in

Please to comment.

Yes I am in

Please to comment.

Please include me.

Please to comment.

count me in

Please to comment.

Yes! All in ! 🙂

Please to comment.

The community is here to help you with your spiritual discovery & progress. Be kind & truthful! Some pointers to get good answers:

Author Name

Author Email

Your question *