Community Support vs Personal Support

[Sticky]

Hello lovely os.me members,

We have a super light-weight customer support and an awesome team member that runs Customer Support. However, we have been challenged in the recent past with a greater than usual workload. There is also some confusion between Q&A and Customer Support. This post is just to clarify some bits as it’s causing challenges in providing appropriate support.

1. "Community Support" is offered through Q&A. These are topics that matter to more than one member and typically a larger segment of the members. For example – You have a suggestion to improve something or you find a typo mistake or something is not working on the website and you want to highlight it. 
  2. "Customer Support" is offered through contact page. You can send a message stating your request and our customer support team would respond. These are typically issues that your account or you individually are facing. A typical example is Karma Withdrawal related queries.

A decision has been taken to delete any “Customer Support” issues logged under Q&A, because it does not mean much to the rest of the community and we want our members to see meaningful community queries & updates in Q&A.

We are fully aware of the need to strengthen Customer Support so you can get quicker responses and continue enjoying your corner at os.me. However, we have been constrained by resources. Karma withdrawals have gone significantly up in last 12 months but our income has not kept pace 😊 . That is not an excuse but an open correspondence so you know why there are sometime delays.

This trend would definitely change as all of you help spread kindness into the word and share about os.me to your friends & family. In the interim, our request is to exercise patience as sometimes customer support gets more requests than what they can handle resulting in delays.

Rest assured, all of us are working pretty hard to make this corner as comfortable (and spiritual 😊) as possible. If sometimes discomfort creeps in, please remember - “this too shall pass” when things do not quiet go the way you are expecting.

Thank you for using the website and making this world more spiritual.

Show 3 comments

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

Dear Customer Support,

Thank you for writing this note, which allows me to share my two cents with you.

Swami's long-term followers may understand the limited customer service situation, but those who write purely to make pocket money may feel cheated. Hence, delays of such nature, especially with money, can damage this forum's reputation and growth.

Therefore, I sincerely request you to provide an option to donate our Karma earnings towards os.me development (which doesn't require the withdrawal of funds).

People like me don't wish to gift an os.me membership to anyone who isn't genuinely interested. And I don't have the time to identify who needs memberships and who doesn't. Further, I'm not too active on social media (typical for spiritual seekers).

Due to the above, my option of contributing towards os.me's development becomes limited.

Thank you.

Love,
Devi

Show 3 comments

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

Jai Shri Hari!

Please give an option of quitting Earnings from Karma Points for those who are interested in writing on os.me and are not interested in money making from it. I will be the first to quit.  

Thanks! 🙂

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Thank you for the update os.me team and appreciate all the work and support you all are doing. Such communication is wonderful as it strengthens the trust in this community platform. Jai Sri Hari!

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Thank you os.me for everything. 

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Dear os.me team, if you require any volunteering/help with Customer Support, please do let me know. I'd be happy to help out. I checked the contact page, but I'm not sure if that's the right place to ask for this.
Jai Sri Hari 🙏🌺

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Dear Support Team

Thank you for the clarification. Other than above stated helpful options, If possible kindly give us an option who can support by contributing towards author's Karma earning via OS.me. I know we can support author directly but this will help supporting os.me in keeping up the pace with growing authors, we are one family and here to support each other in every step.

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

The community is here to help you with your spiritual discovery & progress. Be kind & truthful! Some pointers to get good answers:

Author Name

Author Email

Your question *