Did you know abou the resources section?

I've been around on os.me for some time now and I never knew that there was a resources page that is regularly updated with a lot of helpful posts. Here's the link to the page : https://os.me/learn/ . Please do check this out. I thought a lot of people might not know about this since there wasn't a lot of comments on these posts. So I just wanted to bring this section to everyone's notice. I hope you found this helpful. Thank you for your time. 😊ย 

7 Answers

I was not aware of this section. Thank you so much for sharing this, Ahana ji. I looked at a few posts and they're so good! This is definitely going to be very helpful. Thank you.

Jai Sri Hari 🙏

I found out about this the other day while I was scrolling on main page. Thanks so much for sharing.It is easy to miss and it does have valuable info. 🤗

Thanks for that !

Thank you Ahanaji. This is very useful 🙏🙏🙏

It appears to have been recently updated with a lot of new content since my last visit to the page. Thank you!

just like kundalini is hidden in the muladhara, a lot of indepth knowledge is hidden within os.me!!! Iย  was in search for this page and posts for a long time, thank you bringing it to the surface ๐Ÿ™‚

thanks for sharing - no i didnt know about this site till this morning ๐Ÿ™‚ 😀ย 

Related Posts

2y ago

Top 7 Benefits of a Good Vocabulary

Here is what I understood about having a good vocabulary

1 year ago

OSME on Kindle

The new update will blow your mind.

1 year ago

My Near Death Experience

The bridge for a new life.

1 year ago

Why os.me is the Finest Place

To learn, Grow and Earn

Let go and breathe in the real you

Join the kindest community, where personal failures & victories are celebrated and inspiration & happiness is shared

EXPLORE View All