Did you know abou the resources section?

I've been around on os.me for some time now and I never knew that there was a resources page that is regularly updated with a lot of helpful posts. Here's the link to the page : https://os.me/learn/ . Please do check this out. I thought a lot of people might not know about this since there wasn't a lot of comments on these posts. So I just wanted to bring this section to everyone's notice. I hope you found this helpful. Thank you for your time. 😊 

Show 4 comments

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

I was not aware of this section. Thank you so much for sharing this, Ahana ji. I looked at a few posts and they're so good! This is definitely going to be very helpful. Thank you.

Jai Sri Hari 🙏

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

I found out about this the other day while I was scrolling on main page. Thanks so much for sharing.It is easy to miss and it does have valuable info. 🤗

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Thanks for that !

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Thank you Ahanaji. This is very useful 🙏🙏🙏

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

It appears to have been recently updated with a lot of new content since my last visit to the page. Thank you!

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

just like kundalini is hidden in the muladhara, a lot of indepth knowledge is hidden within os.me!!! I  was in search for this page and posts for a long time, thank you bringing it to the surface 🙂

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

thanks for sharing - no i didnt know about this site till this morning 🙂 😀 

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

The community is here to help you with your spiritual discovery & progress. Be kind & truthful! Some pointers to get good answers:

Author Name

Author Email

Your question *