How can I be read on this portal as I've published two posts? Thanks for your help.

I am new to this beautiful place. Wondering the best practices that I can follow here to be viewed by fellow writers and readers. Thanks for your help.

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

Welcome, Kadimni to this beautiful forum. I would say the best way to be read by people so to 

1) Write something people can connect with.

2) Engaging in the conversation in the Q&A  forum so that you may get noticed.

3) Reading the post of other readers that might interest you, commenting on their posts, and following them. Many times, people relate to someone's comment, and that inspires them to read their posts.

Once again, a warm welcome to this beautiful community😊

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

Kadambani ji  - Welcome to os.me.  I think I understood your question, and here are a few things I can suggest -

a) All posts do get read by many people.  It may take some time for people to comment. You can look at the views on your post in the Interactions/Inspirations section here

b) If you publish 2 posts very close to each other, only 1 post is visible in front page.   There should be at least 2 more posts from other authors you should wait for, before publishing your next one, to ensure both get shown in the recent feed.

c) Try and follow as many authors you read, and they may follow back, which means they see your posts in their feeds.

d) Try and read others posts and engage/comment with them.  This will make them visit your profile, and they will see your posts and read them.

Hope this helps.

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

welcom to the platform Kadambini. I can relate to what you feel, as I started just about a year back with my first post and have written 136 since then.

Ravi has summarised it beautifully from a process perspective, so cannot say much. 

As a fellow writer, i would say, personal experiences and original content is valued the most by the readers. So write as much as you can about your own experience, belief and ideas. Do not worry abt the quality of language. When you talk something of merit, even if greek and latin, it will get understood and appreciated.

Keep the faith and trust the platform, you will be richly rewarded for your patience !

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Hi Kadambini didi! First of all, I reckon you’re new here, i am one of the old folks here. (Definitely not according to age, I’m 14.) I’m sorry I haven’t read your posts, I’m sure I would have been enraptured and clicked on it as soon as you posted it, but I just haven’t been spending any time on osdotme because of excessive homework. So, like I said, I apologise for that! I’m sure your posts are beautiful like you are, will try and read them tonight if I get the time.

I’d suggest a couple of tips, they’re really not much, but they’re what I do use when I’m writing on this amazing platform:

1. Publishing on weekends gets a lot more readers, as people have more free time. However, publishing on festivals has a lot of post-traffic, so I often personally don’t post on those days. But if your posts are on any such topic, I’m sure your post will shine through like a lamp on Diwali!

2. Like Ravi uncle wrote just perfectly, people always read posts, however sometimes, due to some reason, may not be able to drop a comment. That’s alright, because even Swamiji- the most awesome person and author I know, he had 0 comments on his old posts. You can check it out for yourself! Your writing is honestly not defined by the number of comments you get, although the number and quality of comments is more positive than positivity itself. Also, you may not get comments immediately. Remember, good things take time!

3. Engaging in the comments’ section of other authors lets them know about your presence and so does following them. Sometimes, posts get missed out on, but I don’t think anyone can scroll down not seeing your pretty smile!

I would’ve typed some more, but I’ve got to go do some math. Take care and keep smiling.

Much love,

the most annoying person you’ll find here.

Show 2 comments

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Welcome to os.me Kadambini. My best advice is as follows:

1. Be yourself and keep sharing.

2. Read other members' posts and genuinely comment and bond with them, if you feel that you benefitted from their post or just enjoyed it.

3. Give love to others, spread kindness and wisdom, and in no time you will be flooded with what you want:) In my experience just writing doesn't create a permanent bond. In fact I wrote a post about your question I think. Feel free to read it if you have time:) It has os.me in the title.

Good luck and keep sharing😀

Show 2 comments

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Hi Kadambini. It would be great if you could explain your question a bit more in the question box. I didn't understand your question completely. 

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Have patience dear Kadambini. The seed blooms at its own pace. 😊😊😊😊 BTW I read your post about Devi.  Its very touching.🌹

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Publish your post when Om Swamiji publishes his post as that's  when the activity in os.me goes crazy the most. The first and third friday night of every month 😉😁

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Thank you dear all for your kind answers. I went on writing simply for the joy of it and found a lot of encouragement and support from fellow members. I read great content and learned a lot. I hope to continue my journey here. I am ever thankful to you all for helping me get started.  🙂

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

The community is here to help you with your spiritual discovery & progress. Be kind & truthful! Some pointers to get good answers:

Author Name

Author Email

Your question *