How long does it usually take to process an initiation request?

[Closed]

This question is mainly for those who have previously applied for initiation. How long does it usually take to hear back from Swamiji or His team after the initiation form has been filled on whether the request for initiation has been accepted or declined?

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Every time is different, every level is different - reason - it also depends on how busy Swami ji is. So, I would go by what the form showed when you applied.

In 2020, when I submitted, it took exactly 4 weeks to hear back. 
Jai Sri Hari!

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

What Ravi said. It depends on how busy Swami is. And by the looks of it very busy:(

So maybe 4 to 6 weeks minimum.

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Om Sri Hari Ahana. If Swami has said four weeks, it will typically come within that time. The last time it took four weeks.

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

The community is here to help you with your spiritual discovery & progress. Be kind & truthful! Some pointers to get good answers:

Author Name

Author Email

Your question *