How to thank my supporters privately?

[Solved]

I wish to thank those who clicked the Support this Author button for me. Currently, the only option for that is to write a public comment. The email notifications I receive don't have any reply option either.

Is there any way for me to thank my supporters privately? Ideally, without having to reveal my email address? If not, maybe the os.me team can consider adding that feature in the future?

Note: This question is chiefly intended for the os.me team. But, if there's already a feature and I'm missing it, please feel free to let me know! Thank you very much. 🙃

4 Answers

Dear Sri Devi Om,

Thank you for the suggestion. It took longer to get back as the engineering team needed to brainstorm on this. I am happy to share that this has been picked up by the team for planning. Unfortunately, there is no defined timeline as of now. However, there would be a facility made available for private messaging. In what shape and form, it would be is still undecided. We would keep you posted as and when some progress is made.

Sincerely,

🙏
os.me Team 
Live. Love. Laugh. Give. 

By blessings and loving them as much Maa! Who can but offer anything to HER?

Agree wirh Meeraji...

Jai Shri Hari..

Pranam Sri Deviji.🙏

• Thank you so much my dear sri devi om ji for raising this question ...I too want to thanks to A Kind Soul 🙏🙏❤️❤️
Related Posts

2y ago

Top 7 Benefits of a Good Vocabulary

Here is what I understood about having a good vocabulary

1 year ago

OSME on Kindle

The new update will blow your mind.

1 year ago

My Near Death Experience

The bridge for a new life.

1 year ago

Why os.me is the Finest Place

To learn, Grow and Earn

Let go and breathe in the real you

Join the kindest community, where personal failures & victories are celebrated and inspiration & happiness is shared

EXPLORE View All