How you get to know about os.me for the very first time??

My husband gift me subscription for the first time in 2020 ..how you know about this??

13 Answers

I got on os.me by pure chance, I was searching for something on web and landed on SwamiJis blog with luck😀

I don't remember either how I got to know about os.me. I guess it was after I came to know about Swamiji and started stalking Him online. 😂

I was following Swami ji when he used to write on omswami.org, and then when he switched to os.me I followed him here. 

from my husband..

I was thinking about this the other day and the funny thing is I cannot remember. at.all how I got to know about Swamiji and/or this platform or the app. It is all in a blur 🤷🏻‍♀️

In 2020. I had read about his site in his book. I created an account in Feb 2021.

I came across a You-Tube video of Swamiji and since then have been following him.

From my husband when Swamiji used to write Blogs on omswami.org 

I got to know about Swami ji through a friend. After which, I navigated and kept reading up about him and landed up here. I landed up on this website on my own though. Jai Shri Hari! 

transitional journey ...from omswami.org to os.me ...but very rewarding one 🙂

From my bua ...She introduced me to this website last year ☺️✨

I came across Swamiji's autobiography 'If Truth be Told'. I read it, was highly fascinated, and searched for Swamiji's website. While doing so came across os.me.

I read Swamiji’s teachings on Tattvaloka. Which led me to His blog omswami.com and His books. Which migrated to os.me in September 2019.

Related Posts

2y ago

Top 7 Benefits of a Good Vocabulary

Here is what I understood about having a good vocabulary

1 year ago

OSME on Kindle

The new update will blow your mind.

1 year ago

My Near Death Experience

The bridge for a new life.

1 year ago

Why os.me is the Finest Place

To learn, Grow and Earn

Let go and breathe in the real you

Join the kindest community, where personal failures & victories are celebrated and inspiration & happiness is shared

EXPLORE View All