This question is primarily for men

[Solved]

Do you think no one, especially men can understand a woman's mind? I hear this a lot from people.

Women too can answer 🙂

Just a fun question with no sincere motive🤣

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

I believe the same holds true for women as well. Are we women able to understand men's minds? I don't think so. Because none of us can read each other's mind. Nalinji you can try reading up Alan Pease's book Men Are From Mars and Women Are From Venus. Maybe it will help you.

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Even I as a Woman cant understand my mind leave alone other women. Where does that leave men? Well, they have to be kind to themselves...."Let the Womankind understand themselves, then we will step into the queue":) 🤣 

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

If understanding women was a sport. Then I'd like to not play that sport. 

However, 

I'd start a talk show dedicated to sport of understanding women. I'm sure I'll generate more revenue talking about it rather than playing the game. 

😝😝😝 

( answer written in non serious tone. Not underestimating the importance of women in our lives as mothers, sisters, friends & better halves 🙏) 

Show 2 comments

Please to comment.

Nirgun Brahman associated with maya is Saguna Brahman. 

Nirguna nirakar Brahman is the one without second. It doesn't create anything. It is when associated with maya( qualities of three gunas),the creation of the whole jagat starts. 

Maya is inexplicable, beyond understanding. She is the power of the Lord. Shakti. 

You will never understand unless you go beyond her. 😃😃

Show 3 comments

Please to comment.

Om Sri Hari. The real joy came when I stopped trying to understand them and started accepting them. 

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

I think even Lord Shiva struggled with this question. After his wedding, his Mother-in-law was in tears saying don’t go, don’t take away my daughter. He agreed to stay on, then there more tears.

Maybe, women mean the opposite of what they say, but again, they are not consistent. Sometimes, they mean what they say.

If lord Shiva could not figure this out, how can ordinary mortals like us solve this problem?

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

The community is here to help you with your spiritual discovery & progress. Be kind & truthful! Some pointers to get good answers:

Author Name

Author Email

Your question *