Truth Be Told — did you watch it yet?

Hey! Did you check out the latest TBT? If you Haven't yet, here's the link: https://os.me/news/why-be-happy-truth-be-told-with-scott-haas/  

Or you will find it under the Editorial section! 

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

Nice. thanks for drawing our attention to it. Watching it now.

Can I suggest you try a live session sometime, so at the end of discussion, audience can ask questions 🙂

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

Don't really want to watch it as I can't consume content with only three words in the title.

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Yes, I watched it. If this is a series, it will be a masterclass with each episode. Really loved the author sharing snippets of examples and personal experiences after your prompts. Also how he involved humour in his answers. The last question about his children was so cliche. Haha 

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

I just watched it.....it's wonderful.......

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Medha ji , thank you for putting the link here, watched it, 👍.

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

I watched the interview with great interest. For the first time, ever, I felt that the interviewer performef better than the person being interviewed. You asked really good questions, very much to the point. 

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

The community is here to help you with your spiritual discovery & progress. Be kind & truthful! Some pointers to get good answers:

Author Name

Author Email

Your question *