What is your favorite web series?

What is your favorite web series?

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

I am a binge-watcher (if thats a term). I used to watch series on NETFLIX, HOTSTAR, AMAZON PRIME, MXPLAYER and YOUTUBE as well. Been over 6 months I have not begun any series but still I would suggest a few favorites of mine.

1. MINE

You are going to be smitten with the Korean culture. This series is a trademark Korean series with the exceptional plotline. A must watch for those who appreciate wealth and health.

2. BEHIND HER EYES

Spooky yet entertaining. The spine-chilling twists will make you feel paranoid.

3. Game of Thrones

A perfect blend of history, war, love, a dash of peace and extinct animals. But you got to invest a lot of time.

Disclaimer: You might find Season 1 of GOT a bit too stretchy but mate, you gotta wait for the bait.

If you want to know more, let me know. I shall brighten your mind with the light comedies and dark stories from the OTTs.

Happy Binge-Watching!

Show 2 comments

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

Sherlock BBC

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

I don't watch any 🙂😔

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Binger here, as well 😬

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Binge watch Sadhana videos on YouTube.

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

If you like Game of thrones, you can start house of dragon( which is a prequel to GOT)

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

What will you do by knowing my favorite? I do not watch any series at all but whatever i do, how does it impact you? It may be helpful if you share what is the motivation to ask this question? 

Regards

Mihir 

Show 3 comments

Please to comment.

Add a comment

The community is here to help you with your spiritual discovery & progress. Be kind & truthful! Some pointers to get good answers:

Author Name

Author Email

Your question *