Word limit to answers?

[Solved]

I'm asking this question to improve myself...

What do you think is a good length to answer questions on this forum? If I understand what the audience wants, it'll help me answer better in the future. So, please do help me out here.

Thank you for your time. My love and respect to you. ❤️🙏🏼

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

In 'Name a book (other than Swamiji's books!) that has been 'life changing" for you', the book name followed by a short sentence about the book was enough to answer the question.

The question about Sadhna by Shalini ji required a little more detailed explanation and you solved her doubt in few sentences.

However, Pankaj ji's question required a thorough detailing about the schedule your husband follows as a householder to devote time for spiritual practices.

So it really depends on case by case basis and whether you can really answer the question/remove the doubt through your answer or not. Word limit probably takes a back seat here.

P.S.- I like the way you answer the questions in short paragraphs and points. Long paragraphs are literally a mind and eye-sore.

P.P.S.- Ignore my haphazard formatting 😂😂(maybe leave a few tips about formatting) and also ignore this answer, if it didn't answer your question.  😆 🙃

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

I personally feel that even if the answers are a little long, they always add to the depth and clarity. Besides, I love reading your words so much, if the answer went on forever, I’d still keep reading.❤️😊 

Show 2 comments

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Sri Devi, I believe that our guide here is to answer with relevance while taking into consideration what the topic starter may want to know. More than the length itself, as you know and live by it too;), os.me is all about keeping it truthful, simple, as to the point as possible and yet informative, to help others:) 

I think there is no word limit as such, but everyone is still getting used to this exciting new feature I think😃💫 Like life, it may keep changing😅

Just my point of view and understanding so far🙏

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Depends from question to question but I feel even if the answer get a little lengthy but it's explained vividly with practical tips and all that is much better. Plus answering point wise if possible would be very helpful I guess. Thank you.

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

So it's is a question on answer. Can the Answer be a question?

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Thank you all for the responses. I think I'm getting a general idea of how to answer, so I'll mark this thread as 'solved'. I'm accepting the answer with the most number of votes. However, please know that the time given by each one of you is valuable and dear to me. Loads of love. ❤️🙏🏼

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

I like one liners

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

The community is here to help you with your spiritual discovery & progress. Be kind & truthful! Some pointers to get good answers:

Author Name

Author Email

Your question *