Is my post live on os.me? I have been facing a issue regarding my posts.

I have recently posted a poem  https://os.me/short-stories/%e0%a4%ad%e0%a4%95%e0%a5%8d%e0%a4%a4%e0%a4%bf%e0%a4%af%e0%a5%8b%e0%a4%97-%e0%a4%8f%e0%a4%95-%e0%a4%95%e0%a4%b2%e0%a5%8d%e0%a4%aa%e0%a4%a8%e0%a4%be/

Is it visible on os.me homepage? Because I think my posts are not gonna live here due to some technical glitch.Please do respond to me if other members can read it or not from 'latest member posts' cateogry?

3 Answers

I can access it only through your profile page and the link. I suggest you inform the Support Team here.

Jai Shri Hari. 

Yes we can access and read it.

I am able to access your post through your profile and through the link that you have provided, however it is not visible under the 'Latest Posts' section of the homepage.

I am able to view your latest post on the homepage though, so I think there must be some technical glitch with regards to your previous post. Posts usually do take some time to appear on the homepage and I am sure that the support team will be able to help you out with this, just as Snigdha has mentioned. Hope you get the issue resolved soon!

Related Posts

1 year ago

काली किस्मत

मन को मेरे शमशान सजाकर, खुद का स्वागत रचा रही है!

Let go and breathe in the real you

Join the kindest community, where personal failures & victories are celebrated and inspiration & happiness is shared

EXPLORE View All