Do you feel negative vibes from certain people?

Does it happen with you that you meet or know a person, and you tend to feel that they are not your well-wishers, or are cunning or something similar? It can be an intuitive perception or a delusion on your part, but then you just feel uncomfortable in there presence, even though there is no solid proof for you to breed such harsh and sceptic perception towards someone? 🤔 Does it happen with you? If it does, what do you think is the reason behind it?

Add a comment

Please login to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

As a result of the Sadhana I've done, a person appears much more than just "a person" now. I feel three things in every single person's presence. In order:

• First - I sense Divinity in them - which I call the Divine Mother
  • Second - I sense a Pure Child-like form of them
  • Third - I sense the emotion of their action

At that third stage, I sense positive and negative vibes from pretty much everyone. That's because we all have our positive and negative moments. 

A person may write or say - I Love You. Still, if that person feels jealousy or some other negative emotion when writing those words, I sense their negativity. Similarly, if a person interacts with me with love, I can sense that too. 

Initially, when I started writing at osme, I struggled a lot with this. Due to this, I had kept my comments closed and even attempted to quit the forum a ton of times. But, Swami had encouraged me to write, and I wanted to stay true to that. So, I came back each time. 

Finally, Swami emailed me a method to deal with this. Swami wrote, "When someone approaches you with negativity, remember their Pure Child-like form and then forgive them immediately."

(Note: I've modified Swami's words a bit to maintain his privacy and to make this suitable for the general audience.)

Following Swami's guidance, I've been trying to do that with everyone. Sometimes I find it difficult to forgive, but I try my best. My life is a lot better now. Still, I have to meditate and chant each day to remove the effects of interacting with people.

Show 8 comments

Please login to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

I wish I could answer your question Nalin, bit the truth is I am not a very social Person. But by her grace, every single person in my life is a wonderful blessing

Add a comment

Please login to comment.

Add a comment

I just meet everyone knowing that the divine that guides my way is the ultimate power in the world. That frees my up from working about any harm anyone can cause me.

Add a comment