Is there any cold war within members of os.me who write posts?

[Solved]

'Therefore, to the tremendous displeasure of anyone who wished for me to disappear 🙃'.  Sri Devi Om. 

I read the above lines in the recent post by Sri Devi Om.  I couldn't make anything out of it. Maybe something more subtle is happening within the different what's app group of os.me members of which I am not a part  of and have no clue of what's happening? 

I don't mind being the Narada in this issue 😊.

Narayana,Narayana! 

3 Answers

Do u have siblings Pariselva? Aswell I know u have 2 kids ,do they always agree to each other and are always in lovey dovey mood? Or do they tease each other,at times get angry or physically hit each other too? Do they scream on each other or call each other names? Answer this? We all r Swamiji s kids too...us this self explanatory?

I'm pretty sure Sri Devi ji had written those above lines to add some light humour to the post and those words were not directed at anybody! Although I have noticed some cold wars in the Q/A section lately 😂. But it's all in good fun! I hope my answer did not offend anybody.

Edit: On second thoughts, this topic is completely a gossip topic. I hope this thread will be closed soon. Swami does not endorse gossiping. 

'कोल्ड' और कूल तो जरूर हैं सब। हाँ,  'वॉर' तो मुश्किल है  होना, मत में असहमति हो सकती है। जैसे मीरा दीदी ने कहा कि घर मे बच्चे उछल-कूद तो करते है पर फिर पिता जी के आते ही सब शांत हो जातें हैं।🌺🌺🌺😊😊

Related Posts

5mo ago

Care to Stop?

How well do you know your friends, coworkers, or simply those around you?

2y ago

Pirates of Empathy

It is the most powerful medium of human connection and healing. And yet, we all make unintentional mistakes while being empathetic.

11mo ago

Aries Compatibility – Best and Worst Matches

Whatever the level of compatibility between Aries native and their partner, volatility will be a part of their relationship. 

3y ago

The Secret of Great Communication

Here are three magic words that can take your communication skills to an entirely different level.

2y ago

Respect

Why do some people command more respect than others?

Let go and breathe in the real you

Join the kindest community, where personal failures & victories are celebrated and inspiration & happiness is shared

EXPLORE View All