Your Most Rewarding Relationship

Except for your relationship with Swami or your immediate family, what relationship do you enjoy most in your life and why? 

Add a comment

Please login to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

Last night, I went to bed pondering upon your question. I had a dream in which I was standing in the middle and everyone else was standing in a circle around me. 

On one side of the circle was Swami. On another side were Sridhar & Rishi. Yet another side had my parents. Then, you were there. Also a few more people (some even from osme).

I looked towards Swami for an answer. He gave me the stern look of a strict master! It felt like he was asking - Why is this question taking you so long to answer? This should be a no-brainer even if Swami and your immediate family were included.

Confused, I turned to one more empty side of the circle. The Divine Mother was standing there. Radiant and in all her glory. Without wasting a second, I ran to her and fell at her feet.

When I woke up this morning, my answer was crystal clear - Even if Swami and my immediate family were included, my most rewarding relationship is with THE DIVINE MOTHER.

Your profound question gave me so much! Loads of love (expressed in words) from you and Ruchika. Love from Sridhar, Rishi, and my parents even in my dream. The warmth of my lovely brother Akshay and the wonderful support of many from my sweet osme family. Not ending there, I also got a visit from my beloved Swami. Above all, the Divine Mother gave me refuge at her feet.

May the Divine Mother bless you and your family immensely for the joy you have given me. Infinite Pranaam to you, my Bhai. Infinite Pranaam! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Show 5 comments

Please login to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

I absolutely echo what you say Akshay ji. Although I am still not initiated by Swami still Sri Devi Om's writings are acting as a bridge between me and the Sadhnas I am trying to do through his writings or mentioned on web site. She encourages in every possible way to keep moving on this path of self evolution.

Show 1 comment

Please login to comment.

Add a comment

Since I started the question, let me be the first one to answer it. The one relationship that I enjoy the most is with my dearest didi Sri Devi Om. When I first saw Swami and read his posts, his standards seemed completely unattainable. The Sadhana's seemed too difficult, and the path he outlined looked like a bridge too far for me. I was a spiritual tourist in the forum for a few months before reading her posts on Sadhana. Her writing started acting as a bridge between Swami and me. He was the stern father who required perfection, and she was the gentle mother who would lovingly tell you it was possible and get you there. Gradually, I did a couple of Sadhanas and received initiation from Swami in November. I was happy that this time unlike two years ago, I could look him in the eyes when I spoke to him because I knew at least I had tried to be a better person, and she gets all the credit for it. 

The other person, I have really enjoyed spending time with is my friend Deepak. I read a lot across all spectrums and sometimes find it hard to converse with people who fully understand me. With Deepak, I can begin discussing fantasy fiction, throw in some behavioral economics, neuroscience, Advaita Vedanta, Enid Blyton, game theory, and he will reply back with even more insights. Our What's App Group is called Hammock Under a Banayan Tree because we decided that's all we need to be happy. Books, A Hammock, each other, and a tree. 

Show 1 comment

Please login to comment.

Add a comment

Komal is the cutest person I love to be with too ,we keep troubling and irritating each other but love our common tendencies aswell love for Swamiji. 

Show 3 comments

Please login to comment.

Add a comment

My relationship with my self, my mind.
(sorry for the cheeky answer, you didn't exclude self, and that is the most important :-)) 

Show 3 comments