How would you comment on your review of your life so far?

my original question was about the review being on the last day of this birth but couldn't fit it in 🙂

Remember, it is your comment/reaction on your review of your life, not society's or friends' or family's.

Mine was: what a fun, blessed life... it all worked out.

10 Answers

aah..how beautiful life is. The Truth that I was seeking has also been seeking me all along! Om Sri Maatre Namah. 

Jai Sri Hari. It's been absolutely glorious.

Based on my life until now: 

I'm thankful I got the opportunity to worship Divine Mother. A lot of things had to go right to make this possible and I'm thankful for each one of them. 

Jai Shri Hari! 

A joke! 😉

Thanks! 🙂

It's been an adventurous roller coaster ride And absolutely fulfilling!! I wouldn't have had it any other way 😉

My review: 

Wow. 

(P.S: The full stop is also important;)))

Everything is just amazing... I wish could tell my younger self, take it is buddy...

I did blunders in first half of my life,

Now, after self realisation, corrected all the mistakes n following GOD's rules

Learning with each experience 

Each event in life happening just as planned by my soul before taking birth... All soul contracts were fulfilled to enable me to learn and take steps towards my soul ascension...... In short Life till now was playing itself perfectly on me......and now it's my turn👍 Jai Shri Hari🙏

Related Posts

11mo ago

Perfecting Your Posture in Meditation

And how to vastly improve the quality and length of your meditation…

1 year ago

Mind, O Mind!

Where art thou? What art thou?

6y ago

Why Me?

Why do good people suffer or go through pain they don't deserve?

Let go and breathe in the real you

Join the kindest community, where personal failures & victories are celebrated and inspiration & happiness is shared

EXPLORE View All