Query related to Level 2 Initation application confirmation receipt through mail

Jai Sri Hari

Anyone who have applied for Level 2 Initiation received a mail confirmation after applying or you just got a prompt. Level 1 initates got a confirmation from jotform but I did not get any confirmation. Suspect whether my mail has blocked it or if i have entered a wrong mail id, hence this query.

7 Answers

I too have not received, my refresh button has overworked today😌

No my mother too had applied for the level 2 initiation form but hasn't received a response yet , another aunt of mine also applied and she too hasn't received her answer , do I suppose the answers for level 2 forms are yet to be givenĀ 

For level 1 initiation, we received a copy of our responses from jot form after submission.Ā 

No, for Level 2 initiation we did not get a confirmation e-mail that the response has been recorded.Ā 

As Iā€™m at ashram right now, here two of devotees got confirmation mail for level 2 initiation, by yesterday.

I am also waiting

Have patience

Related Posts

11mo ago

Perfecting Your Posture in Meditation

And how to vastly improve the quality and length of your meditationā€¦

1 year ago

Mind, O Mind!

Where art thou? What art thou?

6y ago

Why Me?

Why do good people suffer or go through pain they don't deserve?

Let go and breathe in the real you

Join the kindest community, where personal failures & victories are celebrated and inspiration & happiness is shared

EXPLORE View All