useless habits that you have not yet managed to get rid of

What are some useless habits that you have picked up and have not managed to get rid of? For me, the top two are checking social media and emails every now and then; and, getting addicted to tea/coffee. 

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

I don't think any habit is useless. We get into the habit because it was of some use to us. For others, it may be useless. Watching a sunset every evening is a useless habit to the blind or running a marathon to a cripple. These are just actions, if we do them more than require they are called habits. If one can do desired actions moderately, he/she will be fine. If one completely drops the desire, he/she will be a yogi. 

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

Sugar consumption.

I never had a sweet tooth, I still cannot eat even a bite of gulab jamun but I picked up this need to have ‘something sweet’ after every meal and now it is a bit much.

Show 3 comments

Please to comment.

Add a comment

My laziness

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Excess YouTube. Sleeping in the evening. 

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

The community is here to help you with your spiritual discovery & progress. Be kind & truthful! Some pointers to get good answers:

Author Name

Author Email

Your question *