What are some of your favorite YouTube channels?

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

I've kind of left watching YouTube for entertainment. I remember watching cooking channels a lot during the lockdown. Where I'd watch recipes of dishes i already knew with my eye balls popping out at every pani puri video. 😆😆😆

Here are some channels I like (after OS universe) 

1. For the Love of Comics - The guys name is Anshuman and he speaks about comics & graphic novels stuff. It feels great to hear him. One will definitely like this if he/she is a book lover. 

in

2. Rajat Chauhan - Awesome Stand Up Comedian that one can watch even with parents without fear of any xyz words coming in the act.

3. Make Joke Of - Comedy animated. This Channel went viral as soon as it came out. I used to watch this a lot in 19s-20s 

4. Sadhguru - If I hadn't seen Sadhguru I wouldn't be here. Even though I have stopped listening to this guy, I still think he is one of the coolest guy I've known. Without him it would have been impossible to reach SwamiJis YouTube (which still has ads disabled making it difficult for YT algorithm to promote Him.) 

5. OSHO - If Sadhguru is Cool, then this guy is Cool Pro Max Ultra Plus Ultimate. Sadly I used to think this guy as a crook before I heard SwamiJi mention him (Food for thought - Lot of Gurus are painted in same light). Then I watched Wild Wild Country Documentary on Netflix. Then Kaboom.

6. Jiddu Krishnamurty - Different Kind of Awesome. But very awesome. 

7. Power of Stocks - For Stock Market & Trading.

8. Young Audience/ Students - MBA chaiwala, Saheli Chatterji/ Helly, Beer Biceps, Warikoo, study glows, World Affairs 

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

Om Swami ji is at the top of the list, followed by Sufi music on Coke Studio and other Sufi channels.

Stand-up comics are next, far too many to name, and they are all from India. We steer clear of the political ones, but cannot totally avoid obscenity.

For bhajans, Krishna Rock Band is very good; MS Subbulakshmi is my childhood favourite - bhaja Govindam, hanuman chalisa, Venkatesha Suprabhatam. 

Plus lots of western pop singers, Adele, Zeppelins etc. My all-time favourite: In the arms of the angels, by Sarah Machlachlan. Plus Halleluija, all versions.

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

On swami, sandeep maheshwari, sadguru , Khan GS ,armonian, sadhana , Ted ed , nithya shanti, the Sanskrit channel, the school of life, productivity game etc.

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

The community is here to help you with your spiritual discovery & progress. Be kind & truthful! Some pointers to get good answers:

Author Name

Author Email

Your question *