What is your one resolution for 2022, and how do you plan to hold yourself accountable?

What is your one resolution for 2022, and how do you plan to hold yourself accountable?

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

This is what I wrote down in my 2022 intentions (just sharing the title :-))

1. Make progress on Spiritual Practice/Sadhana Path

2. Reduce the clutter in life/things & increase focus on a few targeted items I will take up.

3. Health - Lead more healthier lifestyle & improve BMI

Since last year, I write down my intentions and check them during the year.  Say quarterly etc, to course correct.

Show 2 comments

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

100 books and three magazine publications. I know it’s not very spiritual and also a bit ambitious, but honestly, I think it’s the only thing I would be able to follow! 😅

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

I think my one of the resolutions would be to become more outgoing and talk to more people outside my circle .... 

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Resolutions and myself do not go well together. Not that I am not good at keeping them (whats the big deal there, u wld have said!)..

I hate the very idea of resolutions. If you are waiting for Jan 1 to start doing something or stop doing something, then you are definitely not talking of something serious, lest it would not have put off for that date.

here's what I wrote abt resolutions last year: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/resolutions-my-foot-hetal-sonpal/  

Show 2 comments

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Hey Kunal - I don’t have any yet but your question got me thinking. Holding one accountable is really hard even if you make a resolution. I have made some in past (almost decades back) and did follow them through for a few months then it slipped off the mind, cannot think if any that I followed through for the full year.

There are two that I am thinking for this year 1) be mindful of speech (cuz thoughts do go out of control :)) and 2) put hours at work without getting distracted.

I may do one of them but don’t have an answer for how would I hold myself accountable:). Thanks for asking though, it did make me think.

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

My new year resolution is to read more books, cutdown Netflix time, exercise more, stop eating sweets, and meditate more.

only way to be held accountable is to share your resolutions with friends or on os.me😁

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

The second part of your question got me! Really good one! Let me think about it!

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

At any given time, I have 5-7 resolutions going on, succeed in some, repeat the rest.

So, I don't need to worry about new year resolutions.

Show 2 comments

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Stay out of Ninda by practicing mindfulness.

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

as for accountability, having a buddy with the same resolution helps to keep tab on each other.

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Well my resolution for the upcoming year is to get rid of my blockages of laziness and procrastination. To make it happened I have decided to indulge myself more in self growth activities like... Exercise, mindful walks in nature, connecting at daily basis with the community and with the divine. Taking part in these type of discussions and by writing something daily even after the ongoing five days challenge😊 on any platform or atleast in my gratitude journal. 

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

No resolutions for me..i have never made new year resolutions..

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

The community is here to help you with your spiritual discovery & progress. Be kind & truthful! Some pointers to get good answers:

Author Name

Author Email

Your question *