I'd love to hear advice you'd give your youngerself if you could!
What's something you wish you knew in your mid/late 20s?
Love is life! Go love to your heart’s content!
Take it easy, you are doing absolutely fine, don't forget to love yourself, and at last but not the least God loves you beyond your imagination.
- I am responsible for my life.
- Credit cards are not a substitute for the money you don’t have.
- It is never too late to build an exercise habit.
- Pleasure is a false god.
- Gratitude is a superpower.
- Any sentence beginning with “I Can’t” is a big fat lie.
I elaborated these points in this post.
Let go and breathe in the real you
Join the kindest community, where personal failures & victories are celebrated and inspiration & happiness is sharedSign Up for Free