Which meditation works best for restless/anxious PPL? I'm faltering in Vipassana

Which meditation works best for restless/anxious PPL? I'm faltering in Vipassana

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

Try to shake off the excess energy by either a nice HIIT workout, a dance session or a Zumba class. Try to meditate after that, you might be pleasantly surprised🙃

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

As an anxious person or someone who use to deal with general anxiety disorder, I settled on transcendental meditation after trying various types of meditation, I found it easy to learn and practice and the benefits start showing  after practicing for a week like, I begin to feel calmer ,my days are filled  with tranquil now , I feel a boost in my self confidence and the beautiful thing is, it allows you to practice other form of meditation / practice and in ways complements and aids in your current practices, the only thing it requires you is to practice it daily which is not that hard, as the practice in itself is quite relaxing and enjoyable. 

I hope it helps. 

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

The community is here to help you with your spiritual discovery & progress. Be kind & truthful! Some pointers to get good answers:

Author Name

Author Email

Your question *