Why i am not able to complete a particular task completely or in continuity.

I have seen with my self so many times that i am not able to complete a task fully , for example reading a book and do not have perseverance for any habit i want to induce in my lifestyle for example  i started waking up 4 am in morning but it did not continued for long time . what is the matter with me  that my scale of determination  is downgrading with increasing age. 

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

Patterns 

This post addresses your situation perfectly. Try it.

https://os.me/when-the-dog-barks/

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

Because u r truthful and human.We all r like u

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Make a streak of atleast 42 days on black lotus. It helped me to overcome the same problem 🙏

Show 2 comments

Please to comment.

Add a comment

There is nothing to be done and plenty of time to do it! 

Let your inner joy be expressed as actions…not your compulsions. When you perform any action to express your inner joy, you act in joy, for the joy, without worrying about completing it. 

Imagine coming back, birth after birth to complete the tasks you took up! 🤯🤯🤯

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

🙏, this is the reason, in olden days parents used to wakeup their kids early morning ☺️

it is easy to imbibe good habits in kids... In grownups, need double the effort......but nothing is impossible....

For any problem.....i look at our epics for answers.  

Sage Vishwamitra....though Kshatriya, later became Brahma Rishi know...👍 U can do it

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

The community is here to help you with your spiritual discovery & progress. Be kind & truthful! Some pointers to get good answers:

Author Name

Author Email

Your question *