A Gift of 1 Black Lotus App. Lifetime membership

I’m looking for a genuine seeker to gift 1 lifetime membership of BL App., who will sincerely utilise it. 🙏

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

Kudos, for making such a kind act🤗👍👍

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

Wonderful 🙏 The lifetime Black Lotus membership goes to you, Nalin ji 🙏 You were the the first one and seem very genuine. You’ve also got my spiritual sister Sushree Diya ji’s support, too 😇. I am very happy & humbled to pass on this precious gift to you. All Swamiji’s Infinite Grace 🙏 I believe, you’ll have to give me your email address so i can pass it on to the BL team. Jai Sri Hari 🙏

Show 4 comments

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Jai Sri Hari Lina Ji! I am somewhat shy and hesitant 😅to ask you but I will still ask whether you can grant the membership to me?😅 I will utilize it to the fullest.

Show 4 comments

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Sorry to ask 😓  .. If by chance it can be gifted to me (I'm an 18 year old student).. I've done all the free meditations on the app regularly multiple times until my free membership ended and now-a-days I'm using the ones put on Youtube..  🙃   I read Swamiji's books regularly..

I think I will utilize the membership to the fullest and regularly.. Jai Shri Hari!

(Kudos to Lina Ji for such a kind and compassionate act of karma, I hope a genuine seeker turns out to be the Lucky one  to get this opportunity 😀  )

Show 3 comments

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Dear Sanjay ji, Neelanjan ji and Komal ji,

Reading this has made me so happy this morning. Thank you for your kindness and thank you to Lina ji for inspiring it here! I'm sure those who need it will really benefit. May Swami ji keep you all His Light, always. Jai Sri Hari! 🙏🏼

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Raghav, Sanjay here. As I receive your message. So, take it as reply from everybody. Everybody is asking your email-id in order to connect to you. Now please tell me how can we get connect to you as your membership as expired. Waiting for reply.

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

My answer was as follows, Raghav ji 😊

Raghav ji, Jai Sri Hari 🙏 i am very sorry, but to be fair, i decided to give it on a ‘first come- first serve’ basis. If in any case, another opportunity for me arises to grant another lifetime membership, i will sure keep you in mind.
In the meantime, i would love to gift you an ANNUAL BL MEMBERSHIP, if you will accept it. If so, please kindly provide me with your email address. 🙏

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

binwalraghav@gmail.com is my email-ID

I am very grateful that so many generous people  have offered to gift me the membership (Neelanjan Ji,Sanjay Ji,Lina Ji and Komal Ji) 😀 🙃 

However, as I saw Sanjay Ji's message first, I would be very thankful if he could gift me an annual membership 🙏

Also, I'm very sorry if any of my answers showcased any signs of desperation unnecessarily 😓 

Thank you Suguna Ganguly Ji for letting me know about all the people who have offered to gift the membership 🙏

May all have a gr8 New Year!

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Congratulations, Raghav ji!!! 🙏 I believe now you are all set for 2022 😊 A Big Thanks to Sanjay ji for extending his kindness 🙏

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

This is a beautiful thread:)

I believe Raghav is sorted as Sanjay has gifted a year membership:)

And Lina's lifetime membership went to Nalin.

Amazing souls you all!!

So we still potentially have:

• Neelanjan's 1year membership offer
  • And a little 3-months membership from myself:) 

Please let us know!

Show 2 comments

Please to comment.

Add a comment

So very kind of you Lina:) 

While we are on this topic, can I please offer anyone a free 3-months membership? Please let me know if anyone is interested to put it to good use! 😀 

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Komal Ji, can I please get this opportunity of the 3-month membership that you are offering?🙏🙏

I am a student currently and my free membership of the black lotus app is over, I'll be very grateful if I could get this one 🙏

I will utilise it to the fullest! 

(This platform is really the kindest platform I have ever seen on the internet 🙃🙏🙏)

Show 4 comments

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Sorry Lina Ji and others, but as I am not a premium member of os.me website as of now, therefore I can not view any comments on my post nor can I post any comments.. 

So can anyone please post it as an answer and let me know 🙏🙏

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Jai Shri Hari Raghav ji. 😇🙏

Neelanjan ji, Sanjay Ji and Lina Ji have voluntarily offered to give you the annual (12 month) membership to BL and Komal ji has offered a 3 month membership. This is the gist of the offers you are getting. 😁 You can now choose or nominate anyone to gift you a beautiful BL membership along with your email ID (one which is registered with your BL app). 😇

Hope it helps. 😁😁

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

The community is here to help you with your spiritual discovery & progress. Be kind & truthful! Some pointers to get good answers:

Author Name

Author Email

Your question *