A corner for Quote of the Day

In this thread we can post a inspiring Quote for the Day.

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

22-May-2022

Forum 2

Show 5 comments

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

22-May-2022
Forum 4

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Forum 6

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

“My goal of renunciation was clear to me and I knew exactly where I was headed. But it wasn’t time yet. I had to be certain I wasn’t choosing the spiritual path as an escape from the material challenges of the world. To achieve the pinnacle of material success and then to walk away would be a far truer renunciation. If I had nothing to lose in the first place, what was I renouncing? I wanted to make sure my intent for spiritual life was clear and pure.” -Om Swami (If Truth be Told)

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

No Problem Can Withstand the Assault of Sustained Thinking. - Voltaire

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

He went to discover the God and became the One....

Anonymous

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Forum 11

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Forum 13

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.”
― Lao Tzu

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

strongest people are not those who show strength in front of the world but those who fight and win battles that others do not know anything about.

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

23-May-2022

Forum 17

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Forum 19

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

"Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends."

1 Corinthians 13:4–8a 

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Read this a few days ago by Rumi, loved it

"Words are a pretext. It is the inner bond that draws one person to another, not words."

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

The community is here to help you with your spiritual discovery & progress. Be kind & truthful! Some pointers to get good answers:

Author Name

Author Email

Your question *