Are we all initiated by Swami Ji?

In one swaminar Swami ji said that Devi Maa's, Sri Hari's Darshan is their Deeksha, initiation. Then it means those who have seen Swami ji its our initiation right.

Your thoughts on this... (I'm initiated.)

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

From heart I can say it's more than initiation that Swami ji has blessed me with,but mind argues it might me false 

Show 2 comments

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

Best analysis Abhishek! Yes you are right.

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

I love your logic!!!!

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Abhishek you are the best 😃👍 

This made my day!

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

You made my day Abhishek. Thank you.

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

I loved it... can I use his name now then ??

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

😁😄yehi bhi Sahi h 

Show 3 comments

Please to comment.

Add a comment

HaHa..Nice take.

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

The community is here to help you with your spiritual discovery & progress. Be kind & truthful! Some pointers to get good answers:

Author Name

Author Email

Your question *