Can anyone tell me about the following mantra?

Ambe hare jagdambe hare

How to chant it and other detail its origin?

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

Swami ji has sung this in the video - Vision of the Goddess , after 26:23+ minutes or so.  
This is a devotional chant, which Swami ji has made is my understanding.

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

Just chant as ” Ambe hare jagadambe hare”

🤣🤣🤣

Tell me atleast you smiled coz I am cracking myself up! 

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

This mantra was chanted in Nagababa's ashram (Swamiji's gurudeva's ashram). Swamiji has mentioned that you can attain realization with this mantra as well. 

You can request the ashram team to provide you some recording of Swamiji singing this mantra if they have one.

Jai Sri Hari 🙏

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

every single sound is a mantra whether unstruck,subtle or physical .....the shloka you have written praises the divine mother as an infinite being who is the mother of whole universe it is usually chanted to emote for the divine mother from the core of your heart it will surely fetch you her blessings and grace.

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

The community is here to help you with your spiritual discovery & progress. Be kind & truthful! Some pointers to get good answers:

Author Name

Author Email

Your question *