Do you feel like crying, Just by a thought of Someone(not family eg. A labor , co-worker?

Do you feel like crying, Just by a thought of Someone(not family eg. A labor , co-worker?

12 Answers

Absolutely if you have been in LOVE.

1. By Mirza Ghalib

मोहब्बत में नहीं है फ़र्क़ जीने और मरने का
उसी को देख कर जीते हैं जिस काफ़िर पे दम निकले

mohabbat mein nahin hai farq jeene aur marne kaa
usi ko dekh kar jeete hain jis kaafir pe dam nikle

In real love, there is no difference between living and dying. Life and death is one and same when in true love. I live by looking at her, that infidel for whom I am willing to die.

Hazaaron khwahishen aisi ke har khwahish pe dam nikle

2. Another one (Shakeel Badayuni )

ऐ मोहब्बत तेरे अंजाम पे रोना आया
जाने क्यूँ आज तेरे नाम पे रोना आया

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ0iWPWV-O0

ps: Not sure, if that was the intent of the question...

Whenever I listen to others, I try to listen so deeply that I feel their pain and experience their suffering…it makes me cry and I hope to not just share their pain but also some of their karmic load…but who knows! 

No, not for family member, or stranger or co-worker, but yes, I experience it in devotion with just the thought or memory of god.

Always and only for the Divine. 🙏 

I have cried on many occasions imagining plight of ppl who r not privileged like me. Also for wives of martyrs.  

interesting yu mentioned I was listening to a story that Ravi was sharing over a call yesterday and I started crying, just visualising the pain that a family of birds went thru...

A number of times, when I see someone less privileged or in some pain. In gratitude towards the divine for this life.

😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 

Okay 🙂

All the time. 

Not feel like crying, but cry. Sometimes right in front of the person.

Yes Nirenji🙏🙏😊😊 Thinking of The Divine always 🙏🙏🙏 other than that sometimes thinking of the Doctors who treated me during a difficult time 🙏🙏🙏😊 Jai Sri Hari 💕🙏😊

Whenever I think of Swamiji in solitude, I feel overwhelmed and tears flow on their own. 🙏🙏🙏

Related Posts

1 year ago

A Beetle’s Life

What's the story of your life?

1 year ago

Surya Namaskar

The technique that manifested my innermost desire

2y ago

A Story of Solitude

Traveling to find the soul of the world

Let go and breathe in the real you

Join the kindest community, where personal failures & victories are celebrated and inspiration & happiness is shared

EXPLORE View All