Explain the 15 Nityas please, if anyone knows.
Explain the 15 Nityas please, if anyone knows.[Closed]
Thank you for such a comprehensive answer. You have been most kind.
1) Are Ardhanarishwara and Sadhashiva the same?
2) Is the Maha Tripurasundari worshipped in the temple in the state of Tripura the same?
3) What is the Sri Vidhya tradition?
4) Will I attain Moksha if I call upon Devi Maha Tripurasundari?
5) Are there any temples in India representing these 15 Nityas? I had visited a temple in Rajasthan where the Goddesses stood in a circle ( very beautiful) but I don't recall the name of the temple.
Thank you again.
Thank you for clearing my doubts. Please help me a little more.
1) Which Nitya Devi is connected to which aspect of the psyche and which particular realm of the mind?
2) Where do I find the mantras?
3) What is the significance of a yantra?
The internet is filled with a lot of info but they don't provide specific answers.. On top of that one doesn't know which one is the right one and which one is not. I will be asking questions. I hope I am not a bother.
Thank you so much for taking your time to explain this to me. I do agree with you that as a layman I should not get into these things. But I just want to know. I don't wish to invoke their energy. Even though the mantra of the Sri Suktam Sadhana has really made a huge difference in my life. I find it absolutely fascinating. One more thing...
1) Relevance of the number 64 and the 64 Yoginis. Can you please explain this?
2) How is Vajrayana Buddhism connected to Hindu Tantra?
3) Is Iccha mrityu siddhi possible in this day and age?
Let go and breathe in the real you
Join the kindest community, where personal failures & victories are celebrated and inspiration & happiness is sharedSign Up for Free