Food, Clothing, Shelter and GOD.

What comes to your mind when you see the above phrase? Post your answers below. There is no right or wrong answer. Through such discussion we can learn a lot together.

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

Food, Clothing, Shelter and GOD - All of these words remind me of Gratitude. To have these in our life is the biggest grace/blessing ever.

Thank you very much for bringing up this thought. 🙏🏼

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

I would put GOD first.ย  If you have God's grace then food, shelter and clothing will naturally come to you.

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

God alone is the provider of food, shelter, and clothing. O' Lord! let your name alone be on my lips while I eat, wherever I take shelter, and however I am clothed 🙏🙏🙏

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

I hope every person is blessed with all four 💖

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Food because if in a catastrophic situation even you u imagine your kid or parents, if you know they have food ,they may however survive.ย 

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

I am one of those people who donโ€™t have to worry about food, clothing and shelter. Millions of people in this world do. Yet, it is all too easy to take this for granted and I routinely do. This phrase served as a reminder to be grateful to GOD for blessing me with food, clothing and shelter.

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Well it's all in the situation, but majority of the time for me GOD comes, until I am extremely hungry or something, then mindfulness (nowadays) helps me with every bite of morsel in GODly manner ๐Ÿ™‚

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Gratitude Gratitude Gratitude!ย 

Gratitude - the wine for the soul. Go on get drunk!

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

God.

because I do have easy access to rest of three so I don't think about them.ย 

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

Keipa that's what these words mean to me..

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

The community is here to help you with your spiritual discovery & progress. Be kind & truthful! Some pointers to get good answers:

Author Name

Author Email

Your question *