I am experiencing throbbing and pulsation in middle of forehead

when I do japa. My japa is mostly whispering and visualisation of key words simultaneously. For eg In Durga Gayatri mantra I visualise the words Mahadevay, Durgayay and Devi. Does anyone else also experience such sensations ? And is it alright to have such sensations .?

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

Try to watch this video if you haven’t yet:)

https://youtu.be/f9BStZBxMk0

According to Him, who is the expert, it’s perfectly normal and a good sign, so keep it up and just keep going!

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

Om Sri Hari, it's a pretty good sign. Keep going, my friend. It started for me during my Guru Sadhana and it has amplified after initiation in 2021.

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

As everyone said having pulsation near agya chakra is good sign and also completely normal as your concentration starts to improve.
Here you can look for some  question link which you could refer this is related to Chanting of Mantra and Pain near agya chakra post which helped me when i was having  pain during japa practice which started after those vibration increased and i would start giving some attention to it. 

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

It's a good sign.

Plus i would like to add that it's great that you visualise words, it requires lot of concentration and mindfulness for that and it speeds up progress. Someday, try visualising words with open eyes too.

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

I'm having the same some time little bit up from the middle of eyebrows and sometimes there where swami puts white chandan. But it's in same line always. Keep doing. You'll be habitual to this. Don't worry you are on right path 

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

This indicates that you are on the right path. Spiritual practices can lead to such sensations, vibrations, throbbing etc at many points in our body. This can haapen in or around the 114 chakras that human body has. Swamiji considered all such things as a distraction in his memoir which should just be ignored and focus should be kept on the main task of japa, dhyan or meditation. 

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

The community is here to help you with your spiritual discovery & progress. Be kind & truthful! Some pointers to get good answers:

Author Name

Author Email

Your question *