Is having out of body experience during meditation sign of spiritually evolved being ?

[Solved]

Hi,

My spouse has never meditated in her life and has no interest in spirituality but is extremely devotional. I being spiritual have forced her to meditate few times. When she tried few times she could go into deep meditative state immediately within seconds and has experienced out of body experience.

Anyway these experiences makes her feel good but at the same time it scares her and she did not persuade further or is interested to do.

Are these experiences sign of spiritually experienced being or is it just mind playing games on her.  Has anybody experienced anything like this.

Topic Tags
1 Answer

As you have described it, in my opinion it's spiritual experience. She needn't be afraid. Fear just creates a blockage. As you said she is extremely devotional- true devotion has great power indeed.

I have experienced coming out of my body on 2-3 occasions, can't share here, but just telling that yes such things are possible.

Related Posts

1 year ago

A Beetle’s Life

What's the story of your life?

1 year ago

Surya Namaskar

The technique that manifested my innermost desire

2y ago

A Story of Solitude

Traveling to find the soul of the world

Let go and breathe in the real you

Join the kindest community, where personal failures & victories are celebrated and inspiration & happiness is shared

EXPLORE View All