Is intelligence or wisdom more useful?

Is intelligence or wisdom more useful?

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

I can answer this one!

From experiential knowledge I can tell you that when someone uses just intelligence, i.e. intellectual understanding, to convey something, it doesn't pierce through the soul. Any such information will remain just that- information based on mind and memory.

Wisdom is much better because it can only come from a deeper soul-level understanding. It puts things into perspective. And wisdom is intelligence conveyed from the soul. 

I have noticed that wisdom is always simple whereas intelligence alone can complicate things.

And to be both intelligent and wise is ideal because if intelligence fuels wisdom the result is even more impactful. 

Now, if you understand this, you are definitely intelligent jk!

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

Jai Sri Hari Divyansh,

My adoration to the Divine in you!

I am not clear about what to be useful for?

Society, Relationship, Work success, Spirituality, to be with the Divine, or is it something beyond earthy needs? Or perhaps for everything.

Published definition of Intelligence and Wisdom:

Intelligence: The ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills.

Wisdom: The quality of having experience, knowledge, and good judgment; the quality of being wise.

One can’t be with wisdom than intelligence or vice versa. They both are co-independent. Regardless, the answer is the same for every journey of your life.

🌹 💐ॐ स्वामी नमो नम: 💐🌹
🙏 जय गुरुदेव 🙏

Show 1 comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

The community is here to help you with your spiritual discovery & progress. Be kind & truthful! Some pointers to get good answers:

Author Name

Author Email

Your question *