Is there any stage beyond Samadhi?

Is there any stage beyond Samadhi?

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

Jai Sri Hari Jayashree ji,

I hope you are doing well. Not that I know anything about Samadhi (haven't reached there yet!) but for now, I use this link as my focus:

https://os.me/short-stories/a-glossary-of-terms-samadhi/

Only Guruji and Sri ma can answer your question per my knowledge.

I hope this will help you.

Sending all my love and respect and will see you soon.

🌹🙏❤️

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Commenting on os.me is limited to premium members to ensure genuine and positive discussions.  

Add a comment

No, as per my understanding of the scripture.

Patanjali Yoga Sutra lays out the path of Ashtang (8) yoga and these eight steps are Yama, Niyama, Asana, Pranayama, Pratyahara, Dharana, Dhyana and Samadhi.  There is no step after Samadhi as it is the ultimate.

ps: If you are curious to read more on Patanjali Yoga Sutra, Swami Vivekananda spoke about these in details in Raja Yoga lecture, also available here.

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

samadhi is derived from two words samaan(which means equal) and adhi(infinite)..samadhi itself means that becoming one with god/brahman/your ishta/divine...there is nothing left to achieve after this but samadhi itself have stages such as savikalpa to nirvikalpa ...nirvikalpa contains more bliss and omni traits as compared to savikalpa

Add a comment

Please to comment.

Add a comment

The community is here to help you with your spiritual discovery & progress. Be kind & truthful! Some pointers to get good answers:

Author Name

Author Email

Your question *